I’m back today with my February TBR, I want to keep my monthly TBR’s realistic and in saying that I think the five books I chose might be a stretch but I have been reading more lately so also possible…
You by Caroline Kepnes
- My top priority book is You by Caroline Kepnes. The TV series is on Netflix and I want to watch it but obviously can’t until I read the book first.
The Glass Forest by Cynthia Swanson
- I’ve been on a suspense thriller kick for awhile now and this will be my next one.
The Siege Winter by Ariana Franklin and Samantha Norman
- Mostly picked this one because it has winter in the title but I did love Mistress of the Art of Death by Ariana Franklin. I am interested to see how it compares to it because sadly Ariana died while writing this book and her daughter, Samantha Norman, completed it.
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- February is the start of my challenge to read the books BookTube made me buy and this is one of the books on that list.
Common Sense Economics by James D. Gwartney, Richard L. Stroup, Dwight R. Lee and Tawni H. Ferrarini
- I’m interested in economics and I am hoping this will be an interesting read and that I will learn somethings.
What books are on your February TBR?