I am guilty of buying books simply because my favourite BookTubers hauled them recently and I am probably not alone in this. Raise your hands if you do the same. 🙋 I have toned down my book buying recently and don’t just buy all the books making their rounds on BookTube. It wouldn’t be such a problem if I actually read the books I bought but for some reason I buy them and don’t read them.
This year I plan on reading the books BookTube made me buy. I have several book that I am going to share that have been on my shelves for a couple of years. There are certainly more books I bought but these are the ones I want to get to this year.
- Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
- My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- The Winners Curse by Marie Rutkoski
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
- Illuminae by Jamie Kaufamn and Jay Kristoff
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
- Jane Steele by Lyndsay Faye
- Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown
- You by Caroline Kepnes
Links lead to Goodreads if you want to know more information.
Most of these books are first books in a series and in most cases I have the complete series so, I want to also complete each of the series this year. So my do-able list of 12 will actually be longer but that is OK because I can do it!